Recipe of the Month: Bite-Sized Raspberry Popsicles
- 1 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 cups water
- Ice cube tray
- 4-5 Popsicle sticks, with each stick cut into 3 equal pieces
- Combine the water and raspberries in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Let simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, until the mixture sticks to a spoon.
- Remove from the heat and drain using a fine sieve to remove unwanted seeds.
- Pour the mixture into each hole of an ice cube tray.
- Place a popsicle stick piece into each hole, and freeze for at least 2 hours before eating. (If the popsicle sticks won’t stay upright in the holes, stick the tray in the freezer and let it freeze for half an hour and then try again)
- You can also add fresh raspberries to the popsicles before freezing.